Due to growth, we are looking for an Operations Employee for our key Chinese account who will support us full-time. Do you speak Dutch (or English) AND
Chinese? Do you have affinity with the Logistics industry? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day business of E-commerce logistics. Your duties will include all commercial, operational and administrative tasks arising from the activities within the organization. In collaboration with your colleagues, you support the e-commerce activities and physical operations of the companies being developed between China and the Netherlands, such as:
- Management of the daily planning;
- Monitoring freight costs and sending e-billing;
- Coordinating forecasting;
- Making analyzed management reports.
You are also expected to help maintain and develop contacts with the various locations and partners, as well as in the various commercial developments proposed or developed on your own initiative.
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed an HBO/WO education (preferably in the logistics direction);
- Knowledge of the Dutch (or English) and Chinese language in word and writing;
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality and you work accurately.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position for 12 months with the prospect of permanent employment;
- A market-based salary, depending on age and experience;
- Working with a young, professional team in a beautiful spacious and modern building.
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an informal company culture;
- Right to 25 vacation days with full-time employment,
- 8% holiday pay, a pension scheme and travel allowance.
Send your application to Human Resources: